Error running Trading System on Daily data - TS2000i

I only get this error when I run my Trading system on daily data:

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Fractional truncation (null)

And then I get a message:

New Open Position
Market position has changed for Index-NDX.X.TXT
Entry price 1455.29
Signal Name LE2
Workspace Trade1.onw

Anyone had the first error message?  Any solutions?

I assume the second is some sort of alert?  How to turn it off?  I never
get this "New Open Position" message when running my system on intraday
data.  Any reason for this alert only on daily data?

Any help appreciated.

Mark