Re: Angles

Thanks to all of those who responded, I really appreciate it.

However, I still didn't find a solution. What I think will work almost as
effectively is dividing the price change by the average true range of the
market. Something like:

Value1 = (Close - Close[1]) / AvgTrueRange(50);

This gives me kind of what I want, which is a way to measure the speed of
the market, but it won't be quite as standard as just measuring the angle
between the two closes, because different markets have different levels of
volatility.

I'll keep trying though, and let you know if I do it.

Thanks.