From: "Peter Aan" <paan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 11:29 AM
Subject: ELA help needed

: I need a routine that can be inserted into any system in TS4.0 to write
the
: date and total equity to a comma-delimited file on an end-of-month
: basis.  I wrote the following code, but it writes the values on the first
: day of the month, not the end of the previous month:
:
: If dayofmonth(Date) < dayofmonth(Date[1]) then begin
: Print(File("c:\aaa.eqy"),
Date:6:0,",",(OpenPositionProfit+NetProfit):8:2);
: end;
:
: Any help would be greatly appreciated.
:
: Peter W. Aan
:
: