Re: Filing a complaint

If the person in question is a NFA registrant, then go to the NFA to file a
complaint.  www.nfa.futures.org.  You can look up any NFA registrants status
under the BASIC search function.

If the person is a non-NFA member CTA, registered by the NFA for the CFTC,
then contact the CFTC.  www.cftc.gov.  You will also be able to see a non-NFA
member CTAs registration on BASIC on the NFA website, but you will notice
their registration status does not inlcude "NFA Member" or "Associate NFA
Member."

If the person is a not an NFA member or registered as a CTA, then contact the
CFTC.

The NFA is a self-regulatory organization, meaning it only regulates its
members.  The CFTC covers all those who are non members of the NFA, including
those who are registered as publishing CTA (no-disclosure document, no NFA
membership) and all others.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!  John J.
Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division of The Price
Futures Group, Inc., an Introducing Broker.

In a message dated 10/27/01 11:13:15 AM Central Daylight Time,