Re: Lind-Waldock Facts and Fiction

--- "Monte C. Smith" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > payment. I am filing the complaint with the CBOT
> because I do not feel it is
> > legal for Refco to demand a blanket release in
> order for me to receive a
> > trade adjustment that they had previously agreed
> to and admitted was their
> > fault. I am also filing a complaint with the NFA

I appreciate reading the discussion, but if you were
to ask me they do not sound THAT unreasonable.  I
mean, they are about to pay a complainer $$ and want
to insure that you don't try to use it against them.
Remember, we live in an age where someone can make
millions for spilling coffee on themselves.  The # of
victims of the WTC disaster keeps dropping.  Can you
guess why?  Take the $1000 and shut up.  I have lost
tons due to messups on the brokerage side and they
generally didn't even call me back let alone offer any
compensation.  Remember Van Tharp's point --- all
losses are really your mistake.

Jack