From: Rich Tuchow [mailto:rtuchow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 2:13 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Filing a complaint

Could someone point me in the right direction for registering a complain on
a individual dispensing commodity trading advice?  I cannot tell from their
website whether they are a registered CTA or not.  I went to the CFTC
website but from what I could tell it looks like you can only file a
complaint with the CFTC if they are registered.

Any help would be appreciated.