AW: Hard sums, easy formula

  • To: "Hugh Wilson" <hw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: Hard sums, easy formula
  • From: MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx (MikeSuesserott)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 02:13:30 -0700

Hi Hugh,

some of the mail servers at my ISP have been down since yesterday, which
seems to cause part of my mail to disappear without a trace. I understand
from Lee's post that another lister (Jon) has already explained how to solve
this. (I haven't seen this post, though.) Please let me know if that is the
case, so that I won't unnecessarily duplicate something that has been taken
care of already.

Thanks and best regards,

Michael