Easy Language

Hi,
          there is a book called ask Mr EasyLanguage (US) , and that is
about it as far as I know.
This is (still ) surprising to me , as IT type books have flourished.

Does anyone know of any other Easylanguage books?

Despite the title ( and i realise there are some mentally strong people out
there ) ,  has anyone read "Ask Mr EasyLanguage" ?

Also, I suppose "certification" and courses in EasyLanguage were once a big
thing, kind of like a 60's thing , it came and went.

What is the state of what is offerred in the US now.   Are people going to
courses or is it primarily still people who can and do put it together.
Perhaps courses are simply an overheader to authorised software resellers.
????