Re: OFF TOPIC: Networking / Linksys router problems

The Linksys Router seems to be one of those pieces of equipment that people
either love or hate.

I have had to return three Linksys Routers for replacements. Two burnt out
within a month and the third was faulty upon arrival.

So, if like me, you haven't been blessed by the Linksys fairy and are
looking for an alternative, try Netgear.

They have bunch of different models now but the RP114 is the most comparable
to the Linksys BEFSR41. It's smaller and neater - it even has a 'real' metal
case :-).

To date, no problems since Feb 2001 and it's been on 24/7 running four
machines, all of which are connected to the net.

Rgds,

Kim