RE: OddBall System

There must be some
html code in the page that sabotages Netscape.

To the contrary. www.traders2traders.com uses style sheets, which means code
formatting isn't embedded in pages. Formatting is read from a (css) file to
specifically match browser properties. Unfortunately, NS doesn't do a "good
job" of css compliance. This is probably one of the reasons why almost 80%
of business users now prefer IE and why many application services ignore NS
compatibility.