Evergreen Part 2 - the scam is in the Aussie newspapers

Hi Omega-Listers,
A few weeks back I emailed the list re: a USA company called Evergreen that
were cold calling Aussies (including myself) to trade FX. Anyway, the scam
has netted Evergreen US$40million which has "disappeared". The US and
Aussie governmental authorities are after them.
The news was in the Friday edition on the Australian Financial Review. I am
not sure how long ago it would have been published in any USA financial
news media.

Those suckers that wired funds to Evergreen can say adios baby to that money!

FYI.

Best Regards,

Robert Bianchi
r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx