From: "Mel" <melsmail=omega_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 7:42 PM
Subject: Can I execute an order from data2 signals

:
: Not sure if this has been covered before but is it possible in a backtest
: be able execute a stoploss order  when triggered by a signal from data2
: (overnight data). Inspection of  data2 shows that such an order could
often
: have been triggered and would have improved results.
:
: If this can't be done TS2000 is there some way that the data could be
: exported to excel and done there?
: Mel
:
: