Re: Chaos theory

Bill,

Thanks for your posts on the subject, you made some compelling
arguments.  Could you or anyone else enlighten me about size
limitation for attachments mailed to the omega-list?
 I'd like to make a 3rd attempt to post 2 attachments which contain
Prechter's response to the 1999 Scientific American article.  By
zipping the text file, I can reduce it to 15KB.  Is that small enough
to make it when it is attached to an e-mail of about 5 KB?  The second
attachment is a gif depicting Mandelbrot and Elliott drawings.  It has
a size of  23 KB, and I don't know how to reduce it or get it posted
if it exceeds the size limit.

Thanks,
Brigitte