RE: MS Office XP

>From 97 to 2000 is a good upgrade. Excel gets pivotcharts and better
handling of pivottables. Outlook gets some nifty nice interfaces and some
speed in finds. Powerpoint as always become better in every release.

XP is not good enough yet. Outlook is slower, the whole of office handles a
laptop which moves to different networks vey badly with very long response
times waiting for no longer existing computers to repsond, Powerpoint is the
only program that really gets some good new features, but they are too few
to warrant a move to that package until the network slowness and outlook
find speed is fixed. Actually, these seem to be the same problems that were
fixed in office 2000 sp1...

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.