Re: More on Fibonacci

That explains their performance!

BAK

>> Of course, if enuf fund managers with some moolah to push around
believe in Fibs, well then...

>Not likely.  From the days when I worked for Fidelity, I can say that
the vast majority of mutual and pension fund managers >use earnings,
both current and expected to make their decisions.  It's pretty tough
to go into a pension committee meeting with >GM and talk about Golden
Spirals.  The clients are the corporate world folks who live and die
by earnings.  The mutual fund >managers are in the same boat.  Their
boards tend to be made up of the same folks sitting on the pension
committees.  It's >earnings, earnings, earnings.