Tops & Bottoms

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone in this group found any moving average(s) or indicator(s) or
group/combination thereof or whatever that is fairly accurate and consistent
at indicating a Top or a Bottom?

I have no delusions about finding the "Holy Grail" by asking this question
because no such thing exists, but if there is anyone who has found something
or some things which are reasonably accurate and consistent at indicating a
Top or a Bottom and they would like to share it with me - Thank You.

I've become a little too closed-minded and cynical about certain aspects of
trading things so perhaps someone out there has something.

Thank You,
Dan
dansfuture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx