Re: Multi-Symbol chart system

Hi Matt,

You will want to set up one chart with the S&P as
data1, the S&P index as Data2 and the NASDAQ 100 as
Data3. Then you can apply this system to it:

{S&P Strategy}

If Close[1] of Data2 then
   value1 = Close of data2 / Close[1] of Data2;
If Close[1] of Data3 then
   value2 = Close of data3 / Close[1] of data3;

If value2 > value3 then
   buy next bar at open
else
   sell next bar at open;

Its important to remember that TradeStation will
always buy/sell whatever symbol is data1, so  you want
to place the S&P futures contracts (or the symbol you
will actually be trading) as data1 on the chart.

Hope this helps,

Victor Cuadra
www.cuadraE.com

--- Matt Bowen <mattbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Need help on the code:
>
> Obviously we will need to create three charts:
> Nasdaq 100 index, S&P 500
> cash index
> and the S&P 500 futures.
>
> 1.) Take today's closing change of the Nasdaq 100
> index and the S&P 500
> cash  index
>
> 2.) If the Nasdaq 100 index percentage performance
> is stronger than the
> S&P 500
>       index percentage performance, buy the S&P
> futures on the opening
> the next day.
>
> 3.) If the Nasdaq 100 index percentage performance
> is weaker than the
> S&P 500
>       index percentage performance, sell the S&P
> futures. System is
> always in the market...
>
> Thanks in advance...

=====