TS2K real-time signal generation question

Does anyone have a solution for TS NOT generating signals in real-time?

For example, during the day I know a signal is triggered by price action -
but no order is generated.  However, if I close the workspace and re-open
after the fact - the order and fill are displayed.  This is occuring with
stop orders.

I am aware that conditions are re-evaluated every tick and that may cause a
signal on a given bar to "disappear" - but that is not the problem here.
All of the conditions have been met - it is simply a stop order.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks-

Scott