Re: Problem with plotting volume as a symbol in chart

  • To: pooltreatments@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Problem with plotting volume as a symbol in chart
  • From: "Roger L. Shepherd" <mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:44:46 -0700

Hi Mike

I am plotting the volume as a symbol. Up Volume is plotted as Data2
and total volume is plotted as Data 3
 I think it has to be done this way as volume is an input to a system.
My system divides the close of data2 by the close of data 3 using 60 minute
bars and triggers a signal based on the answer.

Roger