Re: Security Alert -- CERT Advisory on NIMDA virus

Hello  DH,

D> Ok, Mark, you scared me so I decided to check out my system. Turns out

D> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-020.asp

well  now  you thinks if those dumb ass's knew they had a problem with
the 5.5  so called security patch - that they would pull it from their
download page!  no instead they throw up a warning about it. great!

i had all my web related stuff on linux and should have kept it there
but the maintenance was getting too had and so i went back to e-z
wendeeeers.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com