ELA Question: Entry as soon as MA xover vs at the close

Hello,

How can I program a system to enter as soon as criteria are met versus
close of the bar?  Please see code example below:

If Average((H+L)/2,11) > Average((H+L)/2,20) then buy at market;

For some reason, TS will enter on the close of the NEXT bar when this
code is used.  I'd like it to enter as soon as the criteria are met.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.