Will I have problems while downloading/sys maintenance?

I'm planning on running some long optimizations overnight in TS2K.

I have GS setup to download from historybank.com at 8pm and
then system maintenance at 1am.

Will this interfere with my optimization report.

Also, I'm sending a lot of stuff to the print log.  If I fill it up, will I get
an error and stop processing or will it just stop printing to the log?

TIA,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )