Re: TS2K Global Server is doing something reloading after abort, but what???

  • To: cash@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TS2K Global Server is doing something reloading after abort, but what???
  • From: LaciG <lacig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:52:37 -0700

Just let it do it's thing. In my situation (see earlier posts this week) it took 4+ hours.
It all depends on how many symbols you are collecting. Omega suggested that I delete
GSQF.dat, Symswap.dat, Symlist.dat all in the server folder. And all *.idx files in the PDS
folder. I played it safe and just renamed them instead of deleting them.
Also delte all your *.tmp files.