Help w/ ela

It is my understanding that only 4 plots are allowed per .ela.

I have attached a paintbar ela hereto. It paints bars between 930 and 1015
(am)

IF time>930 and time <than 1015 Then Begin
 Plot1(High,"PBHigh");
 Plot2(Low, "PBLow");
 If CheckAlert Then Alert = TRUE;
 End;

I would like to include within this ela another time period from 2 to 3
(pm).

I would appreciate some advice on how to include these perimeters in the
above paintbar .ela. I do not need an alert as part of the code (if that in
anyway complicate the issue).

A second question...

Would it be more efficient to apply individual paintbar .ela's for each time
range that I would like shown or is combining  sets of time frames (Plot 1 &
2 and Plot 3 & 4) in one .ela more efficient (from a ram memory point of
view). I apply a number of indicators and workspaces and the most efficient
application of indicators and paintbars is best for me...therefore the
question.

Thank you.

LD