TS Chart Update Monitor

Have you ever been faced with your datafeed going down and not being
immediately aware?

I have programmed a "hybrid" chart monitor for TS4 but I see no reason why
it could not be easily adapted to TS2K and TS Pro.  The "hybrid" consists of
two parts a small EL code to generate file time change when chart update
occurs and a small program to monitor these changes.  I am interested in
finding someone who will test the "hybrid" on both TS2K and TS Pro.  The
complete program and documentation is available on my WebSpace:

http://members.home.net/transfer.area2/Update%20Monitor/update.ZIP

A GIF of the display is attached.

~Bob