From: MarketMayvin@xxxxxxx [mailto:MarketMayvin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 8:19 AM
To: jvbronke@xxxxxxxx; BHEISLER@xxxxxxxxx; bogeybunky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; qcharts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: God Bless America

Our alliance is with Israel!
You know if you search high and wide; America will only find one
true friend in this world. A friend that will back us whenever called
upon.
That country is none other than Israel and they stand alone.
The back bone of the American people are in jeopardy. I saw the
mutilated bodies and the dead jumpers sprawled on the ground. Scenes of
raw
vision that pictures can never depict in it's truest form. The only
thing
that stops Americans from carrying out their vengeance is that we are
law
abiding citizens. We think before we act. Yes, our aggressors don't play
by
those rules and I'm sure there are many that would welcome a change in
the
rules. I welcome a change to barbarianism to show what an eye for an eye

really
means. I guess you have to loose a close one to feel that way.
How would that sit with the Bin Laden's of the world?

Morris
NYC