Re: Avoid what Bin Laden wants?

Hello  the_omega_spam,

thc> Craig wrote:

>>Covert operations (CIA, KGB, MI5 etc) are needed to eliminate, *the
>>problem*.

thc> Please indicate a historical example of covert operations success
thc> eliminating small dispersed groups.

i  could  tell  ya  but i'd have to kill ya. http://www.darpa.mil/ but
because i value even your pitiful life om i will just let you wonder.
and  let  you  get  back to worshiping that stupid bitch book you keep
quoting.

thc> OM

------------------
two answer (kill) two birds with one stone
------------------

Hello  meyer,

m> Mr Omega Man

m> I read this post yesterday and it really pissed me off.

you  know  omega  man used to piss me off to but now i just ignore him
for  the  gutless, anonymous, warped freak he/she/it is.  omega man is
no more convicted in his beliefs than the chicken's who commit acts of
terrorism and then claim no involvement.   omega man's tactics are just
a little bit different but the results are the same hit, run, hide.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com