Re: the least among you rants...

Okay, here's my one post -
Other nations seem to have one of 3 opinions of the U.S.:
A. They hate us
B. They like us
C. They fear us
For too long recent liberal thinking has been trying to convert "A" nations
into "B" nations by acquiessing, giving aid, etc. It doesn't work because the
liberals don't understand their mindset - it just makes us appear weak. It
looks like it's time to convert "A" nations into "C" nations. The bad guys
need to learn there's a price to pay for messing with us.