Re: THE ANSWER, NOT (off topic)

How can you be so presumptuous?  Why would you assume that someone's
existence-- based on a belief or a point of view other than yours is
meaningless?

It's precisely this disparaging and condescending process of judgement that
is at the heart of the motivation behind the actions of the WTC terrorists --