Re: Ehlers' MAMA in C#

I coded it from his book... "Rocket Science for Traders".  Tests "OK" as
is... needs a confirm and sideways market filter... on longer trends though
it's pretty cool.... worth revisiting.

The PreMA (also from the book), when combined with a couple other "digital"
indicators, is showing some excellent promise on a 1 - 2 minute scalpers
time line, which is a first in my book. Usually too much "noise" at that
interval, but then again, Ehler's formulas do best at separating noise from
trend.

Best regards,

Gene