Re: Released on Tuesday - Mossard 1

>in fact the rich arabs will most likely be the same
>ones who instigated theses acts. then use the us to cover their
>tracks. yep i'm a deep conspiracy theorist.

http://usembassy.state.gov/afghanistan/wwwhtr01.html

"Usama Bin Ladin was born around 1955 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He is the
youngest son of Muhammad Bin Ladin, a wealthy Saudi of Yemeni origin and
founder of the Bin Ladin Group, a construction firm heavily involved with
Saudi Government contracts."