Re: TS4 Power Editor won't open

It may help to have the text file that goes with the patch to understand
what is going on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Baze <mark_baze@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Acefuture@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Acefuture@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 0:04
Subject: Re: TS4 Power Editor won't open

>Howard,
>
>Were you able to determine if you somehow accidently
>deleted the file, or do you think the "patch" program
>itself caused the deletion due to a gliche or
>otherwise?
>
>Thanks,
>Mark
>
>> I fixed the problem myself.  A file in the
>> Omega\prog directory had been
>> deleted (File was OR_edit.exe).  Fortunately I had
>> this file in a back-up
>> directory and merely copied it over.  That fixed my
>> problem.
>>
>> Sorry for any inconvenience.
>>
>> Howard

status  : Freeware

purpose : Unlock utility for locked indicators.
	  patches Omega Research's Tradestation 4.0 PowerEditor OR_EDIT.EXE
          Original file will be stored as ORG_EDIT.EXE

usage   : Copy OR_PATCH to C:\OMEGA\PROG or to the directory where OR_EDIT.EXE resides.
	  If the parameter is omitted, the current directory will be assumed.
	  Then Run OR_PATCH by Double Clicking from Windows Explorer

	  Now the original OR_EDIT.EXE has been copied and renamed ORG_EDIT.EXE
	  and the patched OR_EDIT.EXE is in its place.
	  To return to normal mode rename the patched OR_EDIT.EXE "for example OR_EDIT.EXX"
	  and then rename ORG_EDIT.EXE back to OR_EDIT.EXE

	  To avoid overwriting an unlocked file with the locked file again,
	  while reinstalling or transferring from a backup directory,
	  save the unlocked file using a different name.

	  Also read the instructions displayed after file patching.