Re: Off Topic: Lawyer Recommedation.

John,

Is there any reason you would expect the CFTC to be more favorable for
traders than the NFA. It looks by the materials on the websites that they
function pretty much the same. Does anyone else have any info on which
department or agency is best for a trader with a complaint. Does one agency
side for the industry while one for the customer?

My particular complaint contains more than one issue and is rather
complicated. That is the reason I originally asked for the legal referal.

It appears that in some cases you can claim damages and I really need the
advise of a legal expert if I am going to continue forward with a complaint.
Again if anyone knows of a good lawyer practicing in the futures area I
would be very greatful.

Thanks again,
Dale