RE: A question on how to compare buying signals

All sound good, and similar to advice I got from others as well, so this is
the route I will take.

Any thought on what is "significantly better", 2 percent profitability? .05
better Kelly value? What measurement is a good one?

This is something that should be interesting for everyone to do. Is there a
package that has this kind of feature in it anywhere? I mean, you can do it
in TS, but obviously that will take a lot of hard manual labor. Anything
that automates it?