Password Scam

Omega has told me on several occasions that the password I was receiving was
"permanent." However, after 6 or 8 months it "times-out" again and requires
me to call omega research for a new password. I have paid for the program
completely many YEARS ago.

If there are any attorneys here I would ask this, is Omega required and bound
to give a REAL permanent password out to an owner, particularly if they claim
is was permanent? If this is happening on a large scale basis to many owners
would a class action lawsuit be an option?

Feedback please.....