RE: Re[2]: TS2000i Hung Up

Bob,

I took a look at the registry entries in this file, and it looks quite dangerous for
general release, as it sets 'TypeofDataFeed" to Signal, and InitialFileDir to a
directory on C:.  This undoubtedly worked on your system but might cause havoc on
someone else's.  To stop workspaces from loading at startup, would it be sufficient
just to set the "OpenWorkspaceFlag" registry item??