From: Larry Viles [mailto:larryv@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 12:03 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: TS2000i Hung Up

Now I did It!

Apparently deleted an indicator that was used by my default chart that auto
loads upon launch. Now TS2000i hangs up and will not completely launch. It
displays an error message "A function as an input to this study has been
deleted. Please delete study from chart window" It locks up with an
hour-glass and I must use 'Cntl-Alt-Delete' to recover, which closes the
entire application.

I suspect that there is a file I can delete from windows (like the chart?)
if I knew what/where it is located.

Thanks,

Larry