Historical daily data needed

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Historical daily data needed
  • From: "Christian Holzner" <cholzner@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:11:37 -0700

For a backtest I would need DAILY stock index data for the S&P500, Dax,
FTSE100 and Hang Seng. I can handle data in formats like ASCII, CSI,
MetaStock. Daterange from current to as far back as possible.

Could anyone be so kind, to send me these datafiles. I don't know if I
will get more than one reply but maybe it would be best to send an email
first to check if I don't already have the data received from someone
else.

Many thanks in advance,
Christian

BTW: I will not be able to answer emails after Sept.7th till
Sept.17th -- Vacation ;)