Re: DTN and CQG compare

depending on the software you use, you may not be getting the
DTN daily data at all, your software may try to "guess" the EOD daily
from what it has collected so far during the day. Check your software
for more details.

CQG adjust the EOD data it collected to reflect the latest exchange
adjustments if there is any.

-Lawrence

--- Raymond Fontaine <grandad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A while ago, a friend who uses CQG for data; and I who use DTN, noticed that our data didn't
> match. (daily on CBOT t-bond, I think).
>
> He said CQG data was more accurate.
>
> Can anyone comment?
>
> Thanks
> Ray

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities