Re: omz downloader

I only have the .xpo version.  I like it but it can't paste in intraday
volume data.  There are also limitations when you're working with 1-tick
compression: for example, when you have several ticks within a minute
duration, you lose 1-second resolution in .xpo version by only converting
the last tick of the minute.

Does the .omz version preserve time resolution down to the second?