Minimum Movement Parameter - [was "Those built-in stops"]

List -

My questions are:

1) In TS2K where are the chart parameter defaults kept for MinMove?  With
the goal being to change them to be 1.0 from current default of 125.0 for
Stocks.

2) Could some else verify that their MinMove default is 125.0 and not 1.0
for Global Server stock Data and 3rd party stock data?  That would allow me
to eliminate the possibility that I have somehow clobbered the default
(which I can't find) inadvertently.  Stuff happens.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

[Below is more info, and bits from previous "Those built-in stops" thread ]

Gary:

I'm using TS2k.  I see a downloader directory, but don't see a downloader
facility, per se.

I noticed that the default for MinMove for stocks in Global Server 125.  The
default is still 125 when I go to a chart with third party data, such as my
CSI data.

You are right.  I can select groups of stock symbols in the Global Server,
edit them to have MinMove = 1.0 .   Still fighting to get the charting
default to be 1.0 for my third party data.

I called TRAD to find out where the defaults are kept for chart parameters
and the guy just walked me through getting to the "universe" and changing it
on a chart by chart basis.  When he finally understood that I was looking
for a default, he said, "this is the only place it can be changed".

By the way, TS Pro has a setting of 1.0 ...

I also perused the registry to see if I could find something related.  No
luck.

Thanks,
Rob