Re: running DOS and Windows on the same computer

You can run an OS as an application using VMWARE
 or Virtual PC for Windows by Connectix.  How well this works
I don't know, since I haven't tried either program.   You must use
Win NT or Win 2000 as a host OS.   SInce I have recently adopted
Win2000 I will be trying one or both of these.  They cost $300 and $200.
VMWARE offers a 30-day trial.

donc

www.vmware.com
www.connectix.com