Re: RE: Portfolio backtesting: Behold website

>"This will probably avoid newbies like Bob Fulks to be astonished when they
>will see their first Behold code example: It's plain easy language.
>
>Nothing aginst you , Bob, but you last post about TS Pro where half a dozen
>of counter truth for a software (that you even have not tried), I remember
>that you were more serious in the pas, and I have no time these day to go on
>and fix the usal Omega List delirium."
>
>Another condecending, unwarrented cheap shot at one of the most positive and
>helpful members on this list from Pierre.  Nice to see you haven't lost your
>touch pierre.
>
>Sincerely,
>Brian.

Here's a condescending comment for you Brian:  You are a rock.

Pierre's comments were fully warranted by Bob's uninformed attacks on TRAD's business strategy.  Bob Fulks should stick to code examples and white papers about continuous contracts...  He's in a bit over his head when he tries to play Peter Drucker.  Bob may be "positive" and "helpful" in your eyes.  But your vision does not constitute the truth, nor should you assume that your vision is shared by me.

Here's how you can tell the age of a list member:  If they start complaining about "condescension" or someone sounding "superior", then they're young.  They've been schooled (your tax dollars at work!) to believe that it is not the verity of one's statements that matters, but how, and to whom, one makes one's statements.  Notice Brian's attack on Pierre:  Brian says that Pierre's statements were "unwarranted" and "condescending".  He does not say that Pierre's statements are untrue.

O Young Man, thou art schooled but uneducated!  (That's my warranted, and condescending, statement to you.)

The Omega Man