RE: Portfolio backtesting: Behold

Behold has dynamic money management , portfolio optimizer and it is able to
run multiple systems on multiple markets.

I don't remember System Writer Plus having MM feautures. The only other
software available with dynamic monemanagement are Trading Recipes and
PowerSt. Behold! price is 800 $ with free update policy.

Pierre, nothing wrong with TS if you want to use real-time data and you
trade 1-2 markets, but if you are looking for portfolio backtesting with
dynamic money management, TS sucks. You can reply that you can use Rina
stuff but their MM is fixed, it's not language driven and with the $$ you
pay to get TS+Rina you can get 6 copies of Behold.

NO intraday, but there are many traders that are not interested at all in
realtime. I use my time to test MM rules and to carefully select the
composition of my portfolio.

Omega killed the portfolio level in Tradestation and never implemented
dynamic money management in Easy Langage.

I will be happy to use TSPro only if I can have the same features I use in
Behold.

Regards,

Steve