TS4 Print Log Not Advancing

I have my code write to the Print Log custom alerts.
I found that Print Log most times does not advance by itself
and the last lines written are hidden, not visible..
To see the last line, I have to fiddle with the cursor bar, or have to
change
to another workspace and then come back.  Of course, I have to remember to
do it.

Does anybody know what it takes to make Print Log behave, ie display
each line as it is printed?

If it can't be done, I guess I will add a regular alert,
to remind me to check my custom alert. : )

Thanks

ndtrader