Re: NeoTicker (was Re: EL to VB translator)

Thanks to everyone expressed their ideas on what to add to NeoTicker
on the backtest / optimization side of functionality.

We will take all the ideas into consideration and at this moment,
my feeling is that a basic optimization is needed first,
then I can build on that with more features like Gary has suggested.

As some of you already know, NT is object driven thus adding
new script language capabilities is very easy and expanding
the trading system side on a scaling basis will not risk making the
program unstable at all.

If you guys want to further the discussion, feel free to drop
me a line.

At this moment, we know that NT is getting close to most of TS
ability in terms of graphics, and in some aspect has exceeded
it already. We will keep pushing the limit to see if you guys
will like it in the coming releases.

Thank you all!

-Lawrence

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities