Re[2]: NeoTicker (was Re: EL to VB translator)

On Wednesday, August 29, 2001, 10:08:02 AM, Gary Fritz wrote:

GF> I'm sure there's more but that's what comes to mind...

The list is impressive and nice, but there are a few tradeoffs:

(1) It might take quite a while to get all that running reliably.

(2) It might be necessary to charge "institutional" prices, given the
work involved.

A possible question is: what can be done fairly soon, and at
reasonable expense? Can we prioritize the desires?

ztrader