Re: 2000i products are no longer available in the US

All TradeStation Technologies’ client software products come with a
30-day, money-back guarantee. The 2000i products are no longer
available in the U.S. Please contact International@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to
order directly or to learn about resellers in your area.

or go to http://www.tradestation2000i.com/products/tradestation/default.shtm