Exiting multiple positions from multiple signals

I'm using TS2000 and was wondering about exiting positions
generated by different positions.  I want to be able to take
advantage of the Strategy testing Resolution for tick bars.  I'm
using intraday data on 1 minute charts and want the ticks to count
when I have them to use.

For example, I have Signal1 which goes long when a stock is .25
up from the open. Then I have Signal2 when the stock goes .50 up
from the open.

So, let's say that now the stock is on it's way up to .75 from the
open.  I want to set a trailing stop on the position from Signal1 at
.35 and I want to give the position from Signal2 more room by
setting a stop at for it at .50 cents.

Usually with just one position, I use the SetDollarTrailing. But if I do
that here, won't that exit everything?  How about if I put the
SetDollarTrailing for each Signal in that signal's own code, then will
I be able to get individual exits?

TIA,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )