Re: CL_Beware of TS pro III

  • To: andy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: CL_Beware of TS pro III
  • From: Wayne Mathews <wayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:04:31 -0700

Andy

All data feeds have bad ticks. Use a filter such as referenced below to
prevent bad ticks from entering your indicators, systems, etc. Note that
the filter does not find the correct value of a price but eliminates the
bar with the bad price from being used in your indicators, systems, etc.
Two parameters are dealt with in the example, any bad high price
(according to your judgement) and an average without any bad high price.

http://www.purebytes.com/archives/omega/1999/msg18757.html